Thursday, October 15, 2009

Halloween





Hey I was just curious on what everone was thinkning about Halloween. Brad and I are dressing up to take Alex out trick or treating. We would be happy to do a costume BBQ thing here if anyone is interested. Or if anyone wants to do it at their house, that is fine with me. I don't know if Nick and Ash will be dressing up their little bundle but if they do I am sure they will want to show her off, and I know Jandie wants to do something since she has been dieing to go to savers. So let me know something this week.

6 comments:

  1. I would love to do something ofcourse! I want to be a fairy! haha...anyway ya we are down...

    ReplyDelete
  2. K well like I said if no one would like to put up our house then we would love to do it our house. Also Pumpkins??? What does everyone want to do about that? We are going to carve with Alex so this coming weekend would be the best time. Jake also said he needs to do one so he can put it on his neighbors porch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant if no one wants to put up their house we would put up ours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are planning on pumpkin carving this weekend since we'll sadly be gone on Halloween. We are also thinking of venturing to the Cotton Bottom if anyone is interested.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot that friday is your birthday. Well then we will have to do something then!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pumpkin Carving, Birthday/Cotton Bottom this weekend..sounds good! Costumes & party next weekend...good good.

    ReplyDelete