Super Bowl Sunday is upon us, and with the Colts going for the 2nd time in 4 years, we are very excited for this game!
With Super Bowl Sunday fast approaching, I have had Mindy ask me what our plans are. I am not sure what everyone is wanting to do, well other than watch the game. Brad and I just bought a new TV and are hoping my dad will be able to help Brad hang it before Sunday, we could do it our house. I am just putting it out there. I don't know if anyone had plans to put up their house but ours is an option.
Let us know.

we're down - get those boys working on that TV ;)
ReplyDeletedido that. I'll make something yummy.
ReplyDeleteCount us in... and we can bring something yummy too.
ReplyDeleteWell then I guess our house it is. Unless the Clarkes have an objection. I was thinking of either getting some papa murphy's so we can just bake them when we are ready or doing burgers and hot dogs. Any preference or other suggestion on that?
ReplyDeleteno preference here
ReplyDelete