HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR FRIEND JANDIE!!!



JUST A FEW THINGS ON JANDIE'S MIND AT RANDOM TIMES OF THE DAY!!
JAND: HOPE YOU HAVE A FANTASTIC AMAZING MYSTICAL MAGICAL BIRTHDAY, AS MUCH AS A TUESDAY WILL ALLOW ;-)
J- joyous always
A- 'awesomest' smile you will ever see. she even smiles with her eyes!
N- never a dull moment..always something to smile or laugh about
D- delightful to be around
I- imagination like non other
E- ever a genuine, good friend
LOVE YA JANDIE, HAPPY 26TH!
YAY! Happy birthday Jandie! Your baby will be here before you know it! Enjoy your last birthday of freedom!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday! woo-woo!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Jandie! I hope you get everything you want... and then get everything you want for your shower next week. Thats a lot of presents over the course of a couple weeks!
ReplyDeleteWOW!!! Thank you for the great post! I was so busy yesterday celebrating my b-day I didn't even get to check it! Just makes my birthday celebration that much longer! :) and thanks to everyone for the birthday messages!
ReplyDeleteps i want that llama and that kitty!