Storks are so unreliable. I have an idea. You know those bungee jumpy things they strap you in at fairs and carnivals, then you jump on the trampoline and go like 30 feet into the air?..mmhmm that's right. That's my fantastic idea.
I second Kim's brillant idea. Stupid stork! I think he is confused. Another idea: just do it. And I don't mean Nike. *wink* *wink* ;)
Wait a minute... the ticker I'm looking at says 3 days to go. What??? I bet that is what has the stork all confused.
Storks are so unreliable. I have an idea. You know those bungee jumpy things they strap you in at fairs and carnivals, then you jump on the trampoline and go like 30 feet into the air?..mmhmm that's right. That's my fantastic idea.
ReplyDeleteI second Kim's brillant idea. Stupid stork! I think he is confused.
ReplyDeleteAnother idea: just do it. And I don't mean Nike. *wink* *wink* ;)
Wait a minute... the ticker I'm looking at says 3 days to go. What??? I bet that is what has the stork all confused.
ReplyDelete