Congratulations to the Clarkes! We are so happy baby Logan is finally here!
Happy Birthday little Guy!!
Don't we love babies?? They bring so much joy! I think it's pretty spectacular that every species you can think of has babies! They're so cute!!
Jandie and Bill, he is so stinkin' cute, and a nice addition to our forever growing group! How crazy is it we'll have like 11..eleven...yes 11... kids running around by the end of this year?!
I am so excited for you Clarkes. I am happy to share a birthday with baby Logan. Excited that Logan's and Devin's birthdays are exactly 1 week apart. I hope you are doing alright. C-sections can be rough but you are a tough one!
I'm excited to finally take your preggo ticker OFF & put on Logan's birthday ticker! YAY!! Welcome to the world Logan :)
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you Clarkes. I am happy to share a birthday with baby Logan. Excited that Logan's and Devin's birthdays are exactly 1 week apart. I hope you are doing alright. C-sections can be rough but you are a tough one!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Clarkes! Baby Logan looks very healthy and happy. We can't wait to meet him.
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone! We are so glad he is finally here! being a mom is so great! (for the almost week its been!)
ReplyDeleteps kim the animal pics are so freaking cute!! i want a baby llama!!