Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Baby Straight Jacket Anyone?

Do you have trouble changing your little one? Arms flailing about? Try the Baby Bubadoo changing wrap!
Makes Diaper Changing a breeze!

The Changing Wrap Features & Benefits:

  • Water-resistant fabric protects clothing from accidents
  • Secures arms and keeps little hands clean
  • Saves time by reducing frequent clothing changes
  • 100% cotton liner, adjustable fit and machine washable


I am thinking this is one of those useless baby items. Good Idea. But I mean really. It's not like they are having a hoedown on the changing table! 

3 comments:

  1. bahaha a hoedown! I agree...come on really!? Pretty sure it's ok for them to move their arms around! Maybe I'm just not to that stage yet with Austin, but his arms never get in the way of a diaper change..maybe if he had monkey arms...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would only be useful to me if it also had 30 lb weights on both sides so it kept Brekke from running away mid-diaper change.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm... Ash, I think you might be on to something.

    ReplyDelete