For everyone who is going...
April 17th - we're staying in Boulder (?) right by the tri. If you haven't booked a room yet, get to it...you can ask Bill where everyone is staying because I have no idea.
April 18th - Triathlon in the morning, then heading to Vegas in the afternoon/evening. We're all staying at the Excaliber that night. Possibly doing the King's Feast thing for dinner (the show at the Excaliber)...we need to sign up for this SOON if we're going to do it, so voice your thoughts now. Carly has the info on it if you need it.
April 19th - heading home...I don't think we have much of a plan, but it will probably depend on who rides with who to figure out your Sunday itinerary.
And just to throw it out there...Jake and Kim really ought to come!! Well, really Jake should do the tri, but I'll settle for more spectators to cheer on our "team" of tri participants. I believe we'll have somewhere around 8 people in the race.
Yes I agree with Ash. Jake and Kim REALLY SHOULD come! It would be so much fun! The tri is actually really fun to watch! Jandie and I had a blast at the powell tri!
ReplyDelete