This is for the Women.
Kim and I are wanting to throw Mindy a kind of baby shower lunch. We were thinking about going out to lunch on a Saturday. I asked her(Mindy) and she said she was good for anywhere. So I was thinking Cheesecake Factory. I was going to call tomorrow (Monday) and find out about maybe a private room or something. We need to do it in the next couple of weeks considering the fact that Mindy is due in 4 and we (the Octagon: Kings, Petersons{?}, Sanchezs, Clarkes) with be out of town April 17th-19th, for the triathalon in Vegas and she will be due the following week after that. And she may or may not go on strict bed rest in those 2 weeks before the babies come. I was hoping maybe doing it this coming Saturday April 4th. But if that is too short notice for you guys let me know, and we can do it the next weekend. (Just comment on this and let me know).

I'm good with whatever, but will not be here the weekend of the 11th, so I'd have to do it this coming Saturday.
ReplyDeleteIt's lookin' like this weekend works best for everyone..I am fine with whatever. Can I make a request that it maybe start at or around noon?? I know if anyone should be requesting anyone, it should be Mindy..so honestly don't plan around me.
ReplyDelete