Sunday, March 29, 2009

Vegas Tournament of Kings

Well since I (Carly) have heard from everyone regarding the entertainment for Saturday night, it's seems as though eveyone is on borad for the Tournament of Kings. There are two shows; 6:00 and 8:30.
There are currently not enough seats on the first row for the 6:00 show. But there are enough seats on the second row in the middle of the "stadium"(russia and Dragons). Also there will probably be more kiddos, not that it's a big deal. The 8:30 show there are more options for front row. Russia and Dragons, which are in the middle of the "stadium".

It is a little pricey ($65.21) but you get...

"The kings then feast with King Arthur at the Round Table, after which a series of games, including a horse race, a jousting match, sword fighting and gladiator-style battles commence."

Dinner is served as the show begins - an appetizer of "dragon's blood" (tomato soup) is followed by a Cornish hen(whole), twice-baked potatoes, broccoli, a roll, soda and dessert. Keeping with the show's medieval theme, no utensils of any kind are given."
I will be calling tomorrow regarding a group, so that we can all get tickets on the same row and not have anyone sit next to us. Also Jake and Kim I need to know if you guys are coming so I can tell them exactly how many people are going to be in our group. Just say that you are coming. It will be fun and it wont be the same without you guys there. The Octagon, wont be the Octagon without you guys!
I will post information about the group as soon as I get it.




2 comments: