Friday, April 3, 2009

Manly Meal

Just wanted everyone to know how great it felt to eat six pieces of pizza and some yogurt. Jake I hope you enjoyed your 6.3oz of chicken, Nick you almost made it with five pieces. Well I look forward to the next party Nick plans for our house, its always a good time having you all over.

3 comments:

  1. Despite the crustless nature of your pizza, it seems your stomach was up to the task of digesting that much Costco pizza, whereas Nick's did not cooperate as well, so at least you have him beat there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jake here. While your 5 pieces (6 without the crust) were quite impressive, it was nothing but a tie with Nick. I, on the other hand, was effective in consuming 6.3 oz. (could have been more) of thickly breaded-deep fried chicken, 2 half inch slices of tomato, lettuce, bun, large fry, 3 root beers, 2 slices of man pizza, all topped off with 8 oz. of delicious yogurt!

    ReplyDelete