Everyone should have gotten an email showing the packet pick-up and participant list for the Rage Tri this coming weekend. It looked to me that everyone in our group was on the roster, but here's the list if you want to check anything: http://www.bbsctri.com/racepackets/rage/rage_roster09.pdf
Here is a map of where the packet pick-up is located:
http://maps.google.com/?q=loc%3A+2100+Olympic+Avenue+Henderson+NV+USA&t=m&hl=en
The place is called Club Sport. I actually just googled directions from St. George & it seems pretty simple. Notice that the packet pick-up is from 2pm - 8pm, which I assume is Vegas time. It also says there is no pick-up available on race day, so make sure you get there on time to get your packets. We are planning on leaving around noon so we aren't in a huge rush. That means if we are hauling your bike (which I think everyone is planning on), then getting them to us Thursday night would be ideal. We might have a bit of an issue with getting 8 bikes in the truck since we technically only have room for 7. Plus we then have no where to put bags assuming we have Nick, myself, Alex, Matt, & his friend riding with us. So I'm not sure what we are going to do about that right now, but I'll let Nick work that out with everyone. Anyway, any questions, comment on this post or email me. Thanks! :)
If Brad and I need to we can take the 4runner and take anyones bags that don't fit in Nicks truck. We could pick them up at nicks house before we leave.
ReplyDelete