Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Pool Party Rugby....Burned Out?

Ok it is that time of year,  and it seemed like people at the end of last season were a little burned out?  So I have a question for you all, is it time to hang up the swim caps? or should we just do it once a month?, once every two weeks? or should we just have a pool bbq instead? no pressure.  Well let me know because I personally have to prepare myself mentally and physically for it.  So please lets vote.

4 comments:

  1. "A-Train":
    Are you backing down from my fierceness? Are you afraid of me? Man I never thought I'd see the day. I guess I was pretty good last year, cause it sounds as though you can't STEP to this..all of my 100 and some-odd pounds. My job as one of the main power forwards is rough, so if you think YOU aren't getting burned out, then bring it on :-) ---Kim

    PS Ummm...yeah I think it would be fun to still get together every week, or at least every-other. We don't have to play rugby but we could at least swim and hang out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I (carly) would not mind still getting together. We would bring Alex most weeks I assume. So Brad could play and I could just hang with lil Alex. But brad might have school on Monday nights. I don't remember though. You'd have to ask him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you get a picture of us playing?

    You know us...we live around Nick's work schedule, so ya never know. I think it would be fun to still do *something* at least once a month, even if it is just a BBQ pool party (and maybe an impromptu game would start?). Whatever everyone else thinks...I won't be joining in on the rugby as I would like our baby to come out without dents in her head, so I don't have much say in the matter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. POOL RUGBY MUST LIVE ON!!!! Maybe it stems for my obsession with real rugby, but my summer wouldn't be the same without this time honored tradition! Plus, now I actually have a non beast like girl to bring on a consistent basis!

    I have softball every monday night, but the times vary so I would still be able to make it to most of the popl parties.

    However, I understand the stress it puts on you Big Al. I'd be cool if we did it every two weeks

    ReplyDelete