Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Vegas entertainment ideas

Here is what I found for something to do Saturday night. Just some ideas. I put stuff on here that everyone would enjoy seeing. There were other things such as the Thunder from Down Under, Chippendale's, Burlesque shows, I figured everyone would want to pass on those.
So here you go.

Fun stuff to see
Mandalay Bay Aquarium $11.00
Bodies Exhibit $31.00
Shows
Price is right Live! $49.50
Wayne Brady @ Venetian (Black guy from Who's Line) $54-$98
Tournament of Kings Excalibur $61.25

Lance Burton at the Monte Carlo $67.00
Kevin James(guy from Hitch) and Ray Ramano (Mirage) $79-$99
Tony and Tina's Wedding $89 (includes dinner)
David Copperfield at the MGM $99.00Blue Man Group at the Venetian $100.00 (This is show is really neat, Brad and I have seen it and it was a lot of fun. But it is kind of pricey)
And Of course various Cirque De Soleil Shows.

And....
OOOOHHHH Donny and Marie!!!! at the Flamingo
Barry Manilow

No comments:

Post a Comment